Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
We’d love to hear from you!
For Lexicography Feedback:
- If you have lexicographical feedback on a specific Dictionary or Thesaurus entry—such as a request for a new word or definition be added, flagging a typo, or other feedback about an existing entry — please fill out this form: Lexico.com Lexicography Feedback
- Legitimate submissions will be shared with the Lexicographers at Oxford Languages, who write and manage the Dictionary content found on Lexico.com. Please submit the form just once per specific issue.
- Please note: due to the volume of requests we receive, our team is not able to respond to emails regarding individual lexicography feedback.
For Grammar and Language queries:
- Though our team is not able to respond to individual grammar questions, we do have many wonderful articles and resources on this topic! Please see our Grammar section: https://www.lexico.com/grammar
For Technical issues with Lexico.com:
- Please fill out our customer service form by clicking the blue "help" button on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- To ensure your request is handled as efficiently as possible, please mention the specific item from our websites that you are writing in about (including a link is always helpful). If you are experiencing a technical issue, please do share clear details about what steps you are taking, what happens when you take them, information about the browser you are using, as well as screenshots (images) of the issue.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips