Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
- ‘the motion of the pendulum in a 4D space’
- 1.1Relating to or denoting a 3D film or video game featuring additional effects such as smells, movement, and simulated weather.
- ‘a fully immersive 4D film experience’
- 1.2Relating to an ultrasound scan of a fetus featuring 3D images and movement.
- ‘they went for a 4D scan of her twins at 30 weeks’
The quality of being four-dimensional.
- ‘the film has even been released in 4D in Japan, complete with smog effects and seat movement’
1990s abbreviation of four-dimensional.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips