Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
1The action or process of selecting, organizing, and looking after the items in a collection or exhibition.
- ‘the curation of the exhibition was informed by my experience as an artist’
- 1.1The selection of performers or performances that will feature in an arts event or programme.
- ‘I had a chance to talk with a fellow musician about the festival's curation’
- 1.2The selection, organization, and presentation of online content, merchandise, information, etc., typically using professional or expert knowledge.
- ‘curation of online content that is relevant to your business can be an excellent way to drive SEO’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips