Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
An excessively acid condition of the body fluids or tissues.
- ‘Illnesses include ailments resulting from mineral deposition caused by acidosis, arthritis, and arteriosclerosis.’
- ‘She had the respiratory distress and metabolic acidosis of severe malaria, and needed blood urgently.’
- ‘Lactic acidosis, rhabdomyolysis, and multiple organ dysfunction syndromes can complicate this disease.’
- ‘The urine ketone dip test was highly sensitive for diabetic ketoacidosis and diabetic ketosis with or without acidosis.’
- ‘Arterial blood gas analysis should be performed to exclude hypoxia and acidosis as contributors to pulmonary hypertension.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips