Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A procedure in accounting in which the value of the assets of a company is changed from book to fair market level after a takeover.
- ‘Investor and analyst suspicion about acquisition accounting has dogged the company off and on for more than two years.’
- ‘Accounting and the state: Consequences of merger and acquisition accounting in the U.S. hospital industry’
- ‘The Securities and Exchange Commission recently completed an investigation focusing in part on the acquisition accounting practices of a California company.’
- ‘Accordingly, the directors have adopted reverse acquisition accounting as the basis of consolidation in order to give a true and fair view.’
- ‘Fraudulent accounting practices involving restructuring charges, reserves, creative acquisition accounting, and manipulation of GAAP are very difficult for outsiders to detect.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips