Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
1The formation of a number of things into a cluster.
- ‘a single dose of aspirin irreversibly inhibits the normal aggregation of platelets’
- 1.1count noun A cluster of things that have come or been brought together.
- ‘the pelican is the other bird likely to be found in large aggregations in East Africa's wetlands’
- 1.2(on the internet) the collection of related items of content so that they can be displayed or linked to.
- ‘a desktop aggregation app that brings together Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips