Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Opposed to or lacking in logic.
- ‘I believe that what we call intuition or better still informed intuition (which occurs in all trained professionals) is perhaps a higher logical process which works so rapidly that it appears to be non-sequential and alogical.’
- ‘The success of Black List, Section H encouraged Stuart to write a more experimental form of fiction, and to explore the obsessive, alogical nature of minds like his own.’
- ‘If they are replaced with alogical computers, there is a remote possibility the patterns may disappear.’
- ‘Law and chance, necessity and contingence, representing the logical and the alogical in the dynamic of Nature, are mutually complementary.’
- ‘I think this is really what is going on in this ‘logic’ discussion, is that some people are analysing their experiences with their intuition, which is no doubt going to see some things as illogical or alogical because it doesn't need to see the universe in a logically consistent way.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips