Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
An alloy of copper and aluminium.
- ‘The phosphor bronzes, aluminum bronze alloys are the most suitable alloys for such applications.’
- ‘One of the problems associated with copper alloys is the fact that some of them, such as aluminum bronze, have a coefficient of expansion over 50% greater than that of copper.’
- ‘The aluminum bronze coating provides an improvement over prior art coatings in reducing coefficient of friction between the parts.’
- ‘The structure and consequent heat treatability of aluminum bronze varies greatly with composition.’
- ‘The tin bronzes, as for chill casting, are suitable for centrifugal casting and, in addition, the high tensile brasses and aluminum bronzes may be centrifugally cast.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips