Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The third stage of cell division, between metaphase and telophase, during which the chromosomes move away from one another to opposite poles of the spindle.
- ‘The events in this stage of the cell cycle leading to cell division are prophase, metaphase, anaphase and telophase.’
- ‘This pattern is generally characterized by nuclear localization during interphase and prophase and association with the spindle midzone during anaphase and telophase.’
- ‘Finally, category III includes cells in anaphase / telophase either with or without a spindle signal present.’
- ‘Second, the centromere is the focus for the formation of the kinetochore, where microtubules connect to the chromosomes during anaphase in mitosis and meiosis.’
- ‘Cells with anaphase and telophase bridges were not significantly more frequent in trichlorfon-treated cultures than in control cultures, indicating that chromosome exchanges were not induced.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips