Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
1Relating to both Britain and the US.‘Anglo-American folk music’
- ‘the first Anglo-American agreement on the future of air transport’
- 1.1Of English descent, but born or living in the US.
- ‘an Anglo-American architect and historian’
1An American born in England or of English ancestry.
- ‘I'm an Anglo-American who moved to the US in early adulthood’
- 1.1An American whose native tongue is English.
- ‘Anglo-Americans who do not speak Spanish’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips