Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The cosmological principle that theories of the universe are constrained by the necessity to allow human existence.
- ‘Yet some scientists - though certainly not all - are convinced that the anthropic principle has intrinsic scientific worth.’
- ‘Both gentlemen believe the anthropic principle strongly suggests an ultimate purpose to the universe.’
- ‘The anthropic principle has given much weight to the theory of intelligent design.’
- ‘In the United States the cosmologists don't like the idea of the anthropic principle at all.’
- ‘The insights of the anthropic principle have taught us that the laws of nature, from the big bang onward, had to take a very specific form if the evolution of life were ever to be a possibility.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips