Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A form of relaxation therapy involving autosuggestion.
- ‘One tape was produced specifically for the study and included four commonly used modalities: deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, autogenic training, and imagery.’
- ‘After the patient has mastered progressive relaxation, he or she is taught autogenic training and practices it for two to three more sessions with the same physiologic monitoring.’
- ‘Moreover, and unsurprisingly, most of the positive results were obtained in the case of various relaxation techniques such as autogenic training, yoga, meditation, hypnosis, and so on.’
- ‘This paper describes the application of autogenic training to patients diagnosed with cancer, with the aim of increasing their coping ability.’
- ‘He recommends at least 20 minutes a day of relaxation, visualization, meditation or autogenic training.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips