Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
An item of food that suggests the hardship and deprivation of outback life.
- ‘the blokes they were feeding had lived most of their lives on Barcoo sandwiches’
- ‘On the trek south they invented the Bulloo omelette, which down the years outranked the Barcoo sandwich in popular repute.’
- ‘He taught the little bloke to cook corn beef and carrots and how to make a Barcoo Sandwich.’
- ‘It will keep the flies away long enough for you to make a Barcoo sandwich.’
- ‘It's better'n a barcoo sandwich, but only just.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips