Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A basophilic white blood cell.
- ‘Those thought to play critical roles are mast cells, basophils, eosinophils, lymphocytes, and the airway epithelium.’
- ‘During the late phase, cytokines are released that prolong inflammation and activate eosinophils, basophils, lymphocytes and mast cells.’
- ‘There are five types of white blood cells, each with a specific job: neutrophils, lymphocytes, eosinophils, basophils, and monocytes.’
- ‘Products of complement activation cause smooth muscle contraction and increased vascular permeability and induce degranulation of phagocytic cells, mast cells, and basophils.’
- ‘However, we do not discount the possibility that other cells types, such as mast cells or basophils, may also contribute to the production of Th2 cytokines in this model.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips