Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
1A person or thing that emits or uses blasts.
- ‘blasters were paid according to how much rock they broke’
- 1.1(in science fiction) a weapon like a gun that is able to destroy something solid, typically using light or sound energy.‘don't try to stand in the way of laser blasters’
- ‘where was a super sonic death ray blaster gun when you needed one?’
- 1.2A move in which a ball is kicked or struck forcefully.
- ‘he let fly with a 35-yard blaster’
2A type of physical exercise intended to strengthen specific muscle groups.‘the glute blaster’
- ‘squats represent a total blaster for quads’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips