nouninformal Australian, New Zealand
A quick look.
- ‘I just took a Bo peep at that awful video of you, and I gotta say, that's some ugly head you got.’
- ‘I just had a bo peep at this album and boy, did you hit the jackpot here.’
- ‘Following the advice from a fellow techie who had worked on it before, I had a bo-peep with the back off and the room lights out and there it was.’
- ‘As an added bonus it appears that customs have had a bo'peep inside the parcel.’
- ‘Don't take my word for it: check it out for yourself and ask your panel to have a bo peep themselves.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips