Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
1Cause to regain consciousness or return as if from death.
- ‘she felt like an electric shock was going through her whole body, bringing her to life’
- 1.1(with reference to a fictional character or inanimate object) cause to be alive or real.
- ‘he brings the character of MacDonald to life with power and precision’
- 1.2Make active, lively, or interesting.
- ‘you can bring any room to life with these coordinating cushions’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips