Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The branch of mathematics that deals with complex systems whose behaviour is highly sensitive to slight changes in conditions, so that small alterations can give rise to strikingly great consequences.
- ‘Their research is among the earliest in large parameter theory and played a role in the development of the modern theory of dynamical systems and chaos theory.’
- ‘It is a straightforward popular science treatment of the mathematics and science behind chaos theory.’
- ‘Yet recent breakthroughs in chaos theory and quantum mechanics, for example, also suggest that the workings of the universe cannot be predicted with absolute precision.’
- ‘The use of chaos theory and fractal dimension analysis is widespread.’
- ‘At first we weren't talking chaos theory, but it gravitated there.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips