Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A statistical method assessing the goodness of fit between a set of observed values and those expected theoretically.
- ‘To assess statistical significance chi-square tests of association and confidence intervals are provided.’
- ‘These papers contain contributions to regression analysis, the correlation coefficient and includes the chi-square test of statistical significance.’
- ‘Statistical significance of rescue experiments was assessed using the chi-square test.’
- ‘I used contingency table analyses and chi-square tests to assess differences in fidelity according to breeding performance, residency status, and study site categories.’
- ‘It was demonstrated that the statistical power of the chi-square test, for detecting disequilibrium between two loci with two alleles each, depends strongly on the sign of disequilibrium.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips