Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
A sanctimonious or ostentatiously pious Christian.
- ‘So is Hell what the Christers crack it up to be?’
- ‘You have to admit that those darn Christers sure take Jesus too seriously.’
- ‘This highly entertaining and consistently good series has drawn the wrath of various po-faced Christers.’
- ‘For most of his first term he pandered to the Christer right.’
- ‘This movie met with a yawn even by his fellow Christers.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips