Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The cultivation of citrus fruit trees.
- ‘The motivation was the severe frost that in 1962 destroyed a large part of citriculture in the United States.’
- ‘He became known as a world authority on citrus, and was well versed in many other areas of citriculture.’
- ‘Until recently, expansion of citriculture was accomplished by the propagation and distribution of material originally introduced via nurseries.’
- ‘This Department, includes five research teams, focusing on current problems of the citriculture and fruticulture in the Autonomy of Valencia.’
- ‘We will try our best to turn the 11th International Citrus Congress into the most successful one and make our contribution to the success of world citriculture.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips