Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
1In a way that includes or deals with all or nearly all elements or aspects of something.‘these books are precisely and comprehensively illustrated’
- ‘a comprehensively equipped vehicle’
- 1.1In a very clear or convincing manner.‘they were comprehensively defeated’
- ‘the public has comprehensively rejected the technology’
- 1.2(in relation to insurance) in a way that provides cover for most risks.
- ‘she crashed her comprehensively insured vehicle’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips