Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Poetry in which the meaning or effect is conveyed partly or wholly by visual means, using patterns of words or letters and other typographical devices.
- ‘He created a style of concrete poetry in which visual presentation of words on the page predominates.’
- ‘The products are expansive and varied but the show cohesively focuses on avant-garde strategies of visual poetics and concrete poetry.’
- ‘This genre intersects the literary avant-garde, visual and concrete poetry, text-based installations, net art, software art, and netspeak.’
- ‘He even begins to play with words, with phonemes, with letters, in the manner of concrete poetry.’
- ‘The single major exception to this regularity is a helical swirl of very short lines around the word ‘stairwell’, which approaches the direct mimesis of concrete poetry.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips