Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The probability that the value of a parameter falls within a specified range of values.
- ‘As described earlier, we use binomial probabilities to calculate the confidence level of this interval.’
- ‘The size of this range will depend upon the data set, as well as the chosen confidence level of the statistical test.’
- ‘Even though this is the widest possible confidence interval, it achieves a confidence level of only 65%.’
- ‘To calculate the confidence level associated with any such interval, we use binomial probabilities in the same manner as described earlier.’
- ‘If the probability is higher than a given confidence level, positive selection is inferred.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips