Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Distortion occurring where a signal changes from positive to negative or vice versa.
- ‘This leads to an increase in crossover distortion and can cause problems with parasitic oscillations.’
- ‘The only way to totally eliminate crossover distortion is to use a Class A single sided amplifier.’
- ‘There is usually some discontinuity, and this leads to severe crossover distortion, a familiar term.’
- ‘The effect of crossover distortion will be most pronounced when the amplitude of the input signal is small.’
- ‘It is obvious that the output stage is suffering from severe crossover distortion effects.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips