Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A filter in a loudspeaker unit that divides the signal and delivers different parts to bass and treble speakers.
- ‘This is the job of the crossover network - also known as a filter network.’
- ‘One crossover network is needed for each channel of a bi-amplified system.’
- ‘Simplifying the crossover network to as few components as possible is obviously an advantage, if only because all components have some deleterious effect on sound quality.’
- ‘Most loudspeakers use multiple drivers and employ crossover networks to route the appropriate frequency ranges to the different drivers.’
- ‘The midrange horn and crossover networks in particular could use some improvements.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips