Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A soft Scottish cheese made from buttermilk or sour milk.
- ‘So are the ones for oatcakes, crowdie, medallions of venison and steamed mussels.’
- ‘Cranachan is classically made with toasted oatmeal, cream, crowdie, heather honey and berries.’
- ‘In the past, you could only obtain two types, crowdie and Orkney cheddar.’
- ‘While certain foods, such as tablet, crowdie or brose, just aren't available south of the border, there are some words for things we both have that are, quite simply, completely different.’
- ‘His crowdie products include one containing wild garlic leaf and other versions rolled in peppercorns or the locally grown pinhead oatmeal.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips