Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A metal bottle cap with a crimped edge.
- ‘There set a smoked blue, round-long neck decanter with a delicate chiseled crown cork.’
- ‘Another pleasurable August holidays experience involving the train was placing crown corks (soft drink caps) on the train line and when they were flattened turning them into spinners by running marling or cord through them.’
- ‘It also makes crown corks for the beverage industry and is a large scale printer of tinplate sheets for other can makers.’
- ‘It was found, however, that the home manufacture of crown corks was threatened by large-scale low-priced imports from the Continent and a duty was re-imposed at the request of the manufacturers.’
- ‘The range of applications covers both crown corks and also twist-crown caps.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips