Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Coagulated blood; gore.
- ‘He found, when the cruor is deprived of its iron, that it becomes colourless.’
- ‘In a mass of healthy blood, one half or upwards is red cruor.’
- ‘By the removal of the cruor the lymph becomes gradually paler.’
- ‘The cruor communicates a red tinge to the water, which should be changed every day.’
- ‘The cruor, or red portion of the blood, has been found, on submitting it to a microscope, to be composed of globules.’
Mid 17th century Latin.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips