Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A person suffering from cryptorchidism.
- ‘While estimates in the literature range from 4% to 5.5% of the cryptorchid male population, the incidence may be higher.’
- ‘If a testis is not palpable, it is important to determine if it is retractile, ectopic, or cryptorchid.’
- ‘Monorchidism occurs more often in boxers than is the norm, probably because the boxer standard once allowed cryptorchids to be exhibited, and many were used for breeding.’
- ‘The authors calculate that the risk of testicular cancer is approximately 5 percent in cryptorchid boys with intra-abdominal testes, abnormal external genitalia or an abnormal karyotype.’
- ‘The radiologic findings and the findings of other imaging studies of the subsequently removed cryptorchid testes were unremarkable.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips