Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A set of crystal faces defined according to their relationship to the crystal axes.
- ‘These crystals are similar to the antlerite crystals, which are a brighter transparent green and have a different crystal form.’
- ‘The external crystal form is controlled by the internal structure.’
- ‘In both cases, the crystal form of the original mineral is retained.’
- ‘The spangolite, as found in these slags, is unique and interesting for its crystal form.’
- ‘Rarely, analcime crystals with distorted crystal form have been found.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips