Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A virus disease affecting plants of the gourd family, spread by beetles and aphids and causing mottling and stunting.
- ‘They are vulnerable to a disease spread by aphids called cucumber mosaic virus, which can cause the plants to turn brown and die.’
- ‘Both stages can carry bacterial wilt or cucumber mosaic virus, diseases that will quickly kill the plant.’
- ‘They are blamed with spreading bacterial wilt and cucumber mosaic.’
- ‘Only cotton, delayed ripening tomatoes, cucumber mosaic virus-resistant sweet peppers, and color-altered petunias were approved for production within China.’
- ‘The plants can also host crop viruses, such as cucumber mosaic virus, potato leafroll virus, potato virus Y, tomato mosaic, or the potato fungus Alternaria solani.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips