A person who is very interested in the arts.
- ‘there's more than enough to satisfy the thousands of culture vultures who will descend on the Scottish capital’
- ‘If you are a budding culture vulture, the upcoming Edinburgh Festival will provide a uniquely atmospheric day.’
- ‘She has started to spread her wings and is fast becoming something of a culture vulture.’
- ‘That was enough of the culture vulture for a while.’
- ‘If you are a culture vulture who wants to swoop through the locality seeking sites of historical interest then you won't be disappointed.’
- ‘For this land is a culture vulture's dream - small wonder it attracts so many of the cognoscenti.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips