Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A function whose value is the probability that a corresponding continuous random variable has a value less than or equal to the argument of the function.
- ‘Fig 2 shows the empirical cumulative distribution functions together with their chi-square counterparts.’
- ‘The graphs of the cumulative distribution function, displayed in Figure 2, bottom, show that the posterior inclusion probability of each chromosome is close to 1 for chromosomes 2, 13, and 15.’
- ‘The cumulative distribution function is the relevant quantitative measure for such unusualness.’
- ‘Figure 1 shows the cumulative distribution function of the total time spent on all tasks.’
- ‘Parametric modeling of the sample's cumulative distribution function is also possible given different structuring of the data.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips