Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Any of a class of compounds which are cyanide derivatives of acrylates. They are easily polymerized and are used to make quick-setting adhesives.
- ‘This adhesive is based on cyanoacrylates which spontaneously polymerizes in moist air.’
- ‘For opaque hubs, choices range from quick-bonding adhesives such as cyanoacrylates to epoxy systems.’
- ‘According to the company, cyanoacrylates are reactive monomer liquids that become polymer films when they react to moisture or certain chemicals.’
- ‘Finished parts can be dipped in wax; sanded, finished, and painted; or infiltrated with another material, such as an elastomer, urethane, cyanoacrylate, or wax.’
- ‘Where the digital model indicates a solid, the printer, using a modified inkjet printer cartridge, injects the binder cyanoacrylate.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips