Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
An engagement diary.
- ‘Under creative director Samantha Cameron, it has been introducing limited-edition versions of its trademark datebooks in zany colors such as hot pink and purple, priced at $172.’
- ‘Are you going to put that down in your datebook?’
- ‘Jem waits for a while, raising his eyebrow as he tries to determine if his photographer-intern is really checking a datebook, or if she's just pretending to sound more busy than she is.’
- ‘Before you swallow that multivitamin, schedule that doctor's appointment or even apply that moisturizer, check your watch and your datebook.’
- ‘Each year, Sosin takes a new calendar and marks up his datebook.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips