Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Remove the husk or husks from (grain).
- ‘Mature dehusked Malayan Yellow Dwarf coconuts were obtained from the Coconut Industry Board, Jamaica.’
- ‘Seeds were dehusked and surface sterilized.’
- ‘Some of his skills include using his teeth to dehusk 60 coconuts in half an hour.’
- ‘He will have a stall at this weekend's Farmer's market, with the dehusking plant and harvesters on show.’
- ‘Jute was just another convenient natural material that could be made into large bags to store everything from dehusked coconuts to polished rice to fresh vegetables.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips