Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
An instrument that removes unwanted body hair, typically by plucking it from the root.
- ‘It's very difficult to control the temperature of depilators, which require preliminary heating.’
- ‘Shaving and cream depilators are largely painless, but they are superficial, requiring repetitive life-long treatments every few days.’
- ‘Options of cosmetic treatment of unwanted facial hair include: shaving, depilators, bleaching, electrolysis, and lasers.’
- ‘Stimulating demand in such a market were our ladies’ beauty-care products, such as depilators and electric steam hair stylers.’
- ‘Existing hair can be addressed by non-medical or cosmetic methods such as shaving, depilators, bleaching, plucking, waxing, electrolysis and laser hair removal - the last two being the most effective techniques.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips