Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Uranium from which most of the fissile isotope uranium-235 has been removed.
- ‘It also seems that they are having trouble differentiating between depleted uranium and enriched uranium.’
- ‘Radioactive depleted uranium has a half-life of 4500 million years.’
- ‘Weapons coated with depleted uranium leave a radioactive toxic dust behind.’
- ‘These numbers are compounded by the use of depleted uranium during the war, made out of nuclear waste and used in bombs and bullets.’
- ‘The problem with depleted uranium is the fact that it is radioactive.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips