Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
(in photography) the distance between the nearest and the furthest objects giving a focused image.
- ‘Three things control how great the depth of field will be in a photograph: lens focal length, aperture, and distance from the subject.’
- ‘Knowing how to manipulate the depth of field improves your photography instantly!’
- ‘A fast, single-iteration digital processing step produces a final image with an extended depth of field.’
- ‘Aperture along with focal length determines depth of field.’
- ‘The only difference is that faster shutter speeds stop action better, and changes in aperture affect depth of field.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips