Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
noundexys, dexiesmass noun
1 informal Dexedrine.
- 1.1count noun A tablet of Dexedrine.‘On the street Adderall ® is known as beans, black beauties, dexies, pep pills, speed, and uppers.’
- ‘I am experiencing the side-effects that you usually experience while on dexies for treatment of ADD.’
- ‘Many people report increased attention and memory on dexies, and have used this to increase motivation to study.’
- ‘A ‘speed freak,’ whether on bennies, dexies, crystal, or coke, is addicted according to the amount taken and the length of time that amount is taken.’
- ‘I'm going to do about 40 dexies over about a week and take about 5, 6 every time I get hungry.’
- 1.1count noun A tablet of Dexedrine.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips