Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
(of stamens) united by their filaments so as to form two groups.
- ‘The androecium consists of 10 diadelphous stamens.’
- ‘These consist of 10 diadelphous stamens and a bent, bearded, and beaked style.’
- ‘The ten stamens are arranged in diadelphous fashion, with the staminal column (nine basally fused) surrounding the pistil.’
- ‘The stamens are 6 in number and diadelphous or frequently distinct and numerous.’
- ‘In some species the ten stamens are all united by their filaments or one stamen is free and the other nine are united (diadelphous).’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips