Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
1A person or thing that interrupts an event, activity, or process by causing a disturbance or problem.
- ‘the film follows his evolution from Hollywood star to political disruptor’
- 1.1A company or form of technology that causes radical change in an existing industry or market by means of innovation.‘the company is becoming a major disruptor in the healthcare industry’
- ‘mobile technology is the top digital disruptor in business today’
- 1.2Biology A thing that interferes with or significantly alters the structure or function of a biological molecule such as a gene or hormone.
- ‘several drugs show promise as DNA disruptors in cancer cells’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips