Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
A computer software distribution package.
- ‘Do you administer multiple distributions and find it frustrating that you can find packages for some distros and not others?’
- ‘It may well be the best of all the packaged distros.’
- ‘This is really the way all distros should operate.’
- ‘From what we can tell, most people accept the need for the distros to unite, as times are tough.’
- ‘In our other articles this week, we've looked at distros that had to be installed to your hard disk before you could use them.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips