Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A virus in which the genetic information is stored in the form of DNA (as opposed to RNA).
- ‘Herpes simplex, a DNA virus, is carried by a majority of the human population.’
- ‘The human papilloma virus is a DNA virus, which on infecting the cell incorporates its DNA into the host's nuclear material and allows production of viral DNA.’
- ‘A DNA virus with a short genome of only 3200 bases causes hepatitis B infection.’
- ‘Cytomegalovirus is a DNA virus that is related to herpes and causes a disease referred to as cytomegalic inclusion disease.’
- ‘Bacteriophage is a tailed, double-stranded DNA virus that serves as an important model for assembly of large DNA viruses such as herpes and poxviruses.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips