Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
Enhance the appearance or quality of.
- ‘whatever the new forum does for industry, it certainly does something for the Minister’
- ‘a coffee-flavoured liqueur really does something for the ice cream’
- ‘It's a color that does nothing for you.’
- ‘That hairstyle does nothing for you, Kat.’
- ‘Why would she choose to wear such a horrendously unflattering dress? It just does nothing for her.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips