Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
An economic rationalist.
- ‘for the ecorats, the welfare state is basically the problem’
- ‘These issues festered in the 1990s in a climate of tally-ho reform, led by an ecorat.’
- ‘The rabid ecorats have already spent how much to try to stop this mining company?’
- ‘If you are an ecorat like him, you convert the differences in children's outcomes to a dollar cost.’
- ‘Ecorats believe that public intervention in markets in the name of equity or social citizenship rights is counterproductive.’
- ‘Even the ecorats understand the importance of what they term 'human capital investments'.’
1990s abbreviation of economic rationalist.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips