Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The branch of science that deals with the possibility and likely nature of life on other planets or in space.
- ‘In the first category, the grants have supported research in astrobiology, exobiology and extraterrestrial analog environments on Earth.’
- ‘Carl Sagan pioneered the study of exobiology - the study of possible alien life forms and biochemistry.’
- ‘Dubbed ExoMars, the mission will send a lander and a rover to the red planet to carry out exobiology and geophysical analysis of the Martian environment.’
- ‘Although she was an anthropologist, she'd had a minor in exobiology, which was good enough for the school administrator.’
- ‘I am by no means an expert on exobiology in general or Mars in particular, but it's clear that sorting this out is going to be both complicated and fascinating.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips