Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
Experience an adverse change in one's financial circumstances.
- ‘the high street shops will feel the draught most keenly’
- ‘We're in the grip of an unexpected ceasefire: for the past five seasons, at least one big boss man had felt the draught of the revolving door by now.’
- ‘Many prestigious departments are now feeling the draft.’
- ‘Most pawns were wiped out in the process as well, and it seemed that both Kings were feeling the draft.’
- ‘The smaller ones, especially those with a tight industry or sector focus, will feel the draft.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips