Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
Fuck my life! (used to express dismay at a frustrating or irritating personal situation).
- ‘It's okay to hobble, as long as the shoes look good fml.’
- ‘I am going back in one month and I still have not signed a lease with any agent FML.’
- ‘This week is just a FML moment, except for some of tuesday.’
- ‘I've become an old person who is affected by caffeine, fml.’
- ‘I went over a bump and my laptop bag fell on the road fml to the max.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips